To add users to Team Foundation Server:
- Log on as a Team Foundation Administrator, open Team Explorer, and connect to the Team Foundation Server for which you are adding a user.
- From the Team menu, click Team Foundation Server Settings, and then click Group Membership.
- In the Global Groups dialog box, click Team Foundation Licensed Users and then click Properties.
- In the Team Foundation Server Group properties dialog box, click Windows User or Group, and then click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, type the user accounts you want to add, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
You cannot use the Global Security group dialog box to add users to this group.
You can add individual user accounts but not a group account.
In this way the user can only connect to the server but can't create or access projects. To complete the configuration, you can use the TFS Admin Tool. It allows a TFS administrator to quickly add users to all three platforms utilized by Team Foundation Server (Team Foundation Server, Sharepoint and SQL Reporting Services) all through one common interface. The tool also allows administrators to change the current permissions on any of the three tiers, identify any errors and view all of the users and their permission sets across Team Foundation Server, Sharepoint, and SQL Reporting Services.
The program is written in C# and is released via CodePlex.
The most advanced resource for users [url=http://torrents.trion.mk.ua]TTT[/url]
Post a Comment